Your basket is empty.
The FIT Digital Image Library (FITDIL) is a digital repository consisting of over 80,000 images collected by the FIT Library. This visual collection includes student and faculty work, exhibitions, and instructional resources. FITDIL provides access to images and accompanying metadata to meet the classroom and research needs of the FIT community while serving as an archive of the creative and intellectual output of the College.
Highlights of FITDIL include:
- Over 59,000 art history images submitted by FIT's History of Art Department.
- Approximately 6,200 images from the FIT Library Designer Files Collection.
- Over 10,000 examples of FIT student artwork submitted by all departments in the School of Art and Design.
- Close to 2,500 images from FIT's Special Collections, mostly original fashion design illustrations.
- 123 images showcasing work on display at The Museum at FIT.
- Visual documentation of the FIT Library’s Exhibits and Displays program.
If you have any technical questions about FITDIL, please contact Hiroko Suda, FITDIL Tech, at (212) 217-4378 or email@example.com. For other questions regarding FITDIL, contact Jana Duda, Technology Resources Manager, at (212) 217-4375 or firstname.lastname@example.org.