Your basket is empty.
The FIT Digital Image Library (FITDIL) is a digital repository consisting of over 100,000 images. This visual collection includes student and faculty work, exhibitions, and instructional resources. FITDIL provides access to images and accompanying metadata to meet the classroom and research needs of the FIT community while serving as an archive of the creative and intellectual output of the College.
Highlights of FITDIL include:
- Over 60,000 art history images submitted by FIT's History of Art Department
- Nearly 15,000 images and multimedia files in the growing collections of FIT student work
- More than 10,000 images from the FIT Library Designer Files Collection
- Rapidly growing FIT Library Designer Slides Collection with nearly 8,000 images
- Over 2,500 images from FIT’s Special Collections, mostly original fashion design illustrations
- Growing collection of videos and oral history from Special Collections
- 123 images showcasing the collection of The Museum at FIT
- Visual documentation of the FIT Library’s Exhibits and Displays program
If you have any technical questions about FITDIL, please contact Hiroko Suda, FITDIL Tech, at (212) 217-4378 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For other questions regarding FITDIL, contact Jana Duda, Technology Resources Manager, at (212) 217-4375 or email@example.com.
FITDIL is a collaboration between FIT's Information Technology and Gladys Marcus Library.
More information available at: http://www.fitnyc.edu/library/technology/fitdil.php.