Your basket is empty.
The FIT Digital Image Library (FITDIL) is a digital repository consisting of about 150,000 images. This visual collection includes student and faculty work, exhibitions, and instructional resources. FITDIL provides access to images and accompanying metadata to meet the classroom and research needs of the FIT community while serving as an archive of the creative and intellectual output of the College.
Highlights of FITDIL include:
- Over 66,000 art history images submitted by FIT's History of Art Department
- Nearly 25,000 images and multimedia files in the growing collections of FIT student work
- Over 8,000 of on and off campus exhibition images including works by students and faculty members displayed in exhibitions
- More than 27,000 images from the FIT Library Designer Files Collection
- Rapidly growing FIT Library Designer Slides Collection with over 16,000 images
- Nearly 9,000 images from FIT's Special Collections, mostly original fashion design illustrations
- 123 images showcasing the collection of The Museum at FIT
- Visual documentation of the FIT Library's Exhibits and Displays program
If you have questions regarding FITDIL collections and technical issues, please contact Hiroko Suda, FITDIL Administrator, at (212) 217-4378 or email@example.com. For questions regarding photography, please contact Alessandro Casagli, FITDIL Photographer, at (212) 217-4387 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For other questions, contact James Pearce, Emerging Technologies + ITDP Manager, at (347) 330-7553 or email@example.com.
FITDIL operates under FIT's Innovative Technology and Digital Production department (ITDP) and is developed in collaboration with the Gladys Marcus Library.
More information available at: https://www.fitnyc.edu/library/technology/fitdil.php.
©2019 Fashion Institute of Technology | Innovative Technology and Digital Production (ITDP) & Gladys Marcus Library | All Rights Reserved.
FITDIL(™) is based on Madison Digital Image Database (MDID3) and hosted by vrcHost.